H.Res.641 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Federal Prison Industries, Inc., should immediately cease taking excess Federal computer equipment and selling such computer equipment and other excess Federal property in the commercial market.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hoekstra, Peter [R-MI-2] (Introduced 10/18/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||10/23/2000 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.641 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.