S.1455 - College Scholarship Fraud Prevention Act of 2000106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Abraham, Spencer [R-MI] (Introduced 07/28/1999)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary | House - Education and the Workforce; Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||11/01/2000 Became Public Law No: 106-420.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1455 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.