S.185 - A bill to establish a Chief Agricultural Negotiator in the Office of the United States Trade Representative.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Ashcroft, John [R-MO] (Introduced 01/19/1999)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance | House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||11/17/1999 Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.185 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.