S.2277 - A bill to terminate the application of title IV of the Trade Act of 1974 with respect to the People's Republic of China.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Roth Jr., William V. [R-DE] (Introduced 03/23/2000)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 106-305|
|Latest Action:||05/25/2000 Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 574.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2277 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.