S.2924 - Internet False Identification Prevention Act of 2000106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME] (Introduced 07/26/2000)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary | House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||12/28/2000 Became Public Law No: 106-578.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2924 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.