S.Con.Res.58 - A concurrent resolution urging the United States to seek a global consensus supporting a moratorium on tariffs and on special, multiple and discriminatory taxation of electronic commerce.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR] (Introduced 09/30/1999)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance|
|Latest Action:||09/30/1999 Referred to the Committee on Finance.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.58 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.