S.J.Res.1 - A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to voluntary school prayer.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Thurmond, Strom [R-SC] (Introduced 01/19/1999)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||03/23/1999 Referred to Subcommittee on Constitution, Federalism, Property.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.1 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.