H.R.1100 - To amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to improve the ability of individuals and local, State, and Federal agencies to prevent natural flood disaster.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Pombo, Richard W. [R-CA-11] (Introduced 03/20/2001)|
|Committees:||House - Resources|
|Latest Action:||03/20/2001 Referred to the House Committee on Resources.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1100 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.