H.R.1765 - To increase penalties for common carrier violations of the Communications Act of 1934, and for other purposes.107th Congress (2001-2002)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1765 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Commercial arbitration
- Common carriers
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Federal Communications Commission
- Fines (Penalties)
- Independent regulatory commissions
- Limitation of actions
- Regulatory impact statements
- Restrictive trade practices
- State laws
- Telecommunication industry