H.R.2 - Social Security and Medicare Lock-Box Act of 2001107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Herger, Wally [R-CA-2] (Introduced 02/08/2001)|
|Committees:||House - Budget; Rules | Senate - Budget; Finance; Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||02/15/2001 Referred jointly to the Committee on the Budget; Governmental Affairs pursuant to the orders of August 4, 1977, with instructions that if one Committee reports, the other Committee have thirty days to report or be discharged.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||02/13/2001 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.