H.R.203 - National Small Business Regulatory Assistance Act of 2001107th Congress (2001-2002)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.203 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative procedure
- Associations, institutions, etc.
- Business education
- Congressional investigations
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Data banks
- Electronic data interchange
- Government and business
- Government paperwork
- Government publicity
- Government regulation
- Regulatory impact statements
- Right of privacy
- Small Business Administration
- Small business