H.R.2387 - To amend title 49, United States Code, to preserve nonstop air service to and from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport for certain communities in cases of airline bankruptcy.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Harman, Jane [D-CA-36] (Introduced 06/28/2001)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||06/29/2001 Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2387 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.