H.R.3392 - To name the national cemetery in Saratoga, New York, as the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery, and for other purposes.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hastert, J. Dennis [R-IL-14] (Introduced 12/04/2001)|
|Committees:||House - Veterans' Affairs | Senate - Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||01/24/2002 Became Public Law No: 107-136.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3392 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.