H.R.3771 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide that monetary benefits paid to veterans by States and municipalities shall be excluded from consideration as income for purposes of pension benefits paid by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Crowley, Joseph [D-NY-7] (Introduced 02/14/2002)|
|Committees:||House - Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||06/11/2002 Committee Hearings Held.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3771 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.