H.R.3973 - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to restore the tax exempt status of death gratuity payments to members of the uniformed services.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Jones, Walter B., Jr. [R-NC-3] (Introduced 03/14/2002)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||06/20/2002 Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3973 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.