H.R.5002 - To amend the United States-Israel Free Trade Area Implementation Act of 1985 to allow for the designation of Israeli-Turkish qualifying industrial zones.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Crane, Philip M. [R-IL-8] (Introduced 06/24/2002)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||06/24/2002 Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5002 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.