H.Con.Res.42 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that rates of compensation for civilian employees of the United States should be adjusted at the same time, and in the same proportion, as are rates of compensation for members of the uniformed services.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hoyer, Steny H. [D-MD-5] (Introduced 02/27/2001)|
|Committees:||House - Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||03/06/2001 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Civil Service and Agency Organization.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.42 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.