H.Con.Res.431 - Condemning the use of torture and other forms of cruel, inhumane, or degrading treatment or punishment in the United States and other countries, and expressing support for victims of those practices.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Smith, Christopher H. [R-NJ-4] (Introduced 06/26/2002)|
|Committees:||House - International Relations; Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||08/20/2002 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.431 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.