H.Con.Res.445 - Expressing the sense of Congress supporting vigorous enforcement of the Federal obscenity laws.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Smith, Lamar [R-TX-21] (Introduced 07/23/2002)|
|Committees:||House - Energy and Commerce; Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||08/20/2002 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.445 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.