H.J.Res.81 - Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States restoring religious freedom.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Istook, Ernest J., Jr. [R-OK-5] (Introduced 12/20/2001)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||01/14/2002 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.J.Res.81 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.