H.Res.284 - Encouraging the people of the United States to support the Armed Forces and civilian personnel who are engaged in the war on terrorism as part of a united effort to be known as Operation Enduring Support.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Otter, C. L. (Butch) [R-ID-1] (Introduced 11/08/2001)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||11/16/2001 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.284 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.