H.Res.459 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Newdow v. U.S. Congress was erroneously decided, and for other purposes.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Sensenbrenner, F. James, Jr. [R-WI-9] (Introduced 06/26/2002)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||06/27/2002 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||06/27/2002 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.459 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.