H.Res.557 - Expressing support for United States forestry, lumber, wood, paper, and allied product industries and encouraging protection of these industries against the unfair trade practices of the People's Republic of China.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Shows, Ronnie [D-MS-4] (Introduced 09/25/2002)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||09/25/2002 Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.557 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.