H.Res.560 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the restoration and protection of the Great Lakes.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Camp, Dave [R-MI-4] (Introduced 09/26/2002)|
|Committees:||House - International Relations; Resources; Science; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||09/30/2002 Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife and Oceans.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Water Resources Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.560 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.