S.1680 - A bill to amend the Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act of 1940 to provide that duty of the National Guard mobilized by a State in support of Operation Enduring Freedom or otherwise at the request of the President shall qualify as military service under that Act.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Wellstone, Paul D. [D-MN] (Introduced 11/13/2001)|
|Committees:||Senate - Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||11/13/2001 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.|
|Notes:||For further action, see S. 2237, which became Public Law 107-330 on 12/6/2002.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1680 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.