S.1881 - Telemarketing Intrusive Practices Act of 2001107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Dodd, Christopher J. [D-CT] (Introduced 12/20/2001)|
|Committees:||Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Latest Action:||12/20/2001 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1881 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.