S.27 - Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2001107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ] (Introduced 01/22/2001)|
|Committees:||Senate - Rules and Administration | House - Energy and Commerce; House Administration; Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||06/18/2001 Referred to the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||04/02/2001 : Passed Senate|
|Notes:||For further action, see H.R. 2356, which became Public Law 107-155 on 3/27/2002.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.27 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.