S.3181 - A bill to amend the Consolidated Farm and Rural Development Act to ensure that the interest rate for direct loans paid by low income, limited resource borrowers is less than the interest rate for direct loans paid by other borrowers under the Act.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Leahy, Patrick J. [D-VT] (Introduced 11/20/2002)|
|Committees:||Senate - Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry|
|Latest Action:||11/20/2002 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Housing and Community Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.3181 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.