S.329 - Peopling of America Theme Study Act107th Congress (2001-2002)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.329 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- American studies
- Arab Americans
- Asian American ethnic groups
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Elementary and secondary education
- European American ethnic groups
- Governmental investigations
- Higher education
- Hispanic Americans
- Historic sites
- National parks