S.Con.Res.74 - A concurrent resolution condemning bigotry and violence against Sikh-Americans in the wake of terrorist attacks in New York City and Washington, D.C. on September 11, 2001.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Durbin, Richard [D-IL] (Introduced 10/02/2001)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary | House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||11/27/2001 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.74 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.