S.J.Res.33 - A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to contributions and expenditures intended to affect elections.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Hollings, Ernest F. [D-SC] (Introduced 03/04/2002)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||07/15/2002 Committee on the Judiciary referred to Subcommittee on Constitution.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.33 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.