S.J.Res.48 - A joint resolution disapproving the rule submitted by the Federal Election Commission under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, relating to prohibited and excessive contributions.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ] (Introduced 10/08/2002)|
|Committees:||Senate - Rules and Administration|
|Latest Action:||10/08/2002 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Rules and Administration.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.48 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.