S.Res.234 - A resolution reiterating the sense of the Senate that religious freedom is a priority of the United States Senate in the bilateral relationship with the Russian Federation, including within the context of the Jackson-Vanik Amendment.107th Congress (2001-2002)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Smith, Gordon H. [R-OR] (Introduced 04/10/2002)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance|
|Latest Action:||04/10/2002 Referred to the Committee on Finance.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Res.234 — 107th Congress (2001-2002)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.