H.R.2672 - To amend title 23, United States Code, to permit voluntary compliance with provisions relating to the rate of wage paid to laborers and mechanics employed on Federal-aid highway projects.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Musgrave, Marilyn N. [R-CO-4] (Introduced 07/09/2003)|
|Committees:||House - Education and the Workforce; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||07/28/2003 Referred to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2672 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.