H.R.2998 - To amend title 10, United States Code, to provide permanent authority for the exemption for certain members of the uniformed services from an otherwise-applicable requirement for the payment of subsistence charges while hospitalized.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Young, C. W. Bill [R-FL-10] (Introduced 09/03/2003)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services | Senate - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||10/14/2003 Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||10/08/2003 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2998 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.