H.R.4268 - Lead-Free Drinking Water Act of 2004108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Norton, Eleanor Holmes [D-DC-At Large] (Introduced 05/04/2004)|
|Committees:||House - Energy and Commerce|
|Latest Action:||05/21/2004 Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Water Resources Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4268 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.