H.R.4852 - Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2005 108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Cox, Christopher [R-CA-48] (Introduced 07/19/2004)|
|Committees:||House - Agriculture; Energy and Commerce; Government Reform; Homeland Security; Intelligence (Permanent); Judiciary; Science; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||08/04/2004 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4852 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.