H.R.5024 - 9/11 Commission Recommendations Implementation Act of 2004108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Pelosi, Nancy [D-CA-8] (Introduced 09/08/2004)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; Energy and Commerce; Financial Services; Government Reform; Intelligence (Permanent); International Relations; Judiciary; Rules; Science; Transportation and Infrastructure; Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||11/05/2004 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5024 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.