H.R.5040 - 9/11 Commission Report Implementation Act of 2004108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Shays, Christopher [R-CT-4] (Introduced 09/09/2004)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; Energy and Commerce; Government Reform; Homeland Security; Intelligence (Permanent); International Relations; Judiciary; Rules; Transportation and Infrastructure; Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||10/08/2004 Referred to the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5040 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.