H.Res.510 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives with respect to free trade negotiations that could adversely impact the sugar industry of the United States.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Kildee, Dale E. [D-MI-5] (Introduced 02/03/2004)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||02/06/2004 Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.510 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.