H.Res.700 - Directing the Attorney General to transmit to the House of Representatives documents in the possession of the Attorney General relating to the treatment of prisoners and detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Guantanamo Bay.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Conyers, John, Jr. [D-MI-14] (Introduced 06/25/2004)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 108-658|
|Latest Action:||09/07/2004 Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 219.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.700 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.