H.Res.793 - Condemning all efforts to suppress and intimidate voters in the United States and reaffirming that the right to vote is a fundamental right of all eligible United States citizens.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Watson, Diane E. [D-CA-33] (Introduced 09/22/2004)|
|Committees:||House - House Administration; Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||11/05/2004 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.793 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.