S.1920 - Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2004108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA] (Introduced 11/21/2003)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary | House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||02/03/2004 Message on House action received in Senate and at desk: House amendment to Senate bill and House requests a conference.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||01/28/2004 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Resolving Differences
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- Resolving Differences
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1920 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.