S.2176 - High-End Computing Revitalization Act of 2004108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Bingaman, Jeff [D-NM] (Introduced 03/08/2004)|
|Committees:||Senate - Energy and Natural Resources|
|Latest Action:||06/22/2004 Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy. Hearings held. With printed Hearing: S.Hrg. 108-674.|
|Notes:||For further action, see H.R.4516, which became Public Law 108-423 on 11/30/2004.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2176 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.