S.2367 - A bill to amend chapters 83 and 84 of title 5, United States Code, to provide Federal retirement benefits for United States citizen employees of Air America, Inc., its subsidiary Air Asia Company Limited, or the Pacific Division of Southern Air Transport, Inc.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Reid, Harry [D-NV] (Introduced 04/29/2004)|
|Committees:||Senate - Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||05/06/2004 Committee on Governmental Affairs referred to Subcommittee on Financial Management, the Budget, and International Security.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2367 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.