S.249 - A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to provide that remarriage of the surviving spouse of a deceased veteran after age 55 shall not result in termination of dependency and indemnity compensation otherwise payable to that surviving spouse.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Clinton, Hillary Rodham [D-NY] (Introduced 01/30/2003)|
|Committees:||Senate - Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||07/10/2003 Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Hearings held.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.249 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.