S.2846 - A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to improve and extend housing, education, and other benefits under the laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, and for other purposes.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Reid, Harry [D-NV] (Introduced 09/24/2004)|
|Committees:||Senate - Energy and Natural Resources|
|Latest Action:||09/24/2004 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.2846 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.