S.838 - A bill to waive the limitation on the use of funds appropriated for the Homeland Security Grant Program.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME] (Introduced 04/09/2003)|
|Committees:||Senate - Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||04/09/2003 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.838 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.