S.Con.Res.29 - A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress regarding semiconductor trade between the United States and the Republic of Korea and the need to assure that United States trade actions do not result in geopolitical tensions or United States job losses.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Smith, Gordon H. [R-OR] (Introduced 03/25/2003)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance|
|Latest Action:||03/25/2003 Referred to the Committee on Finance.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.29 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.