S.Con.Res.90 - A concurrent resolution expressing the Sense of the Congress regarding negotiating, in the United States-Thailand Free Trade Agreement, access to the United States automobile industry.108th Congress (2003-2004)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Levin, Carl [D-MI] (Introduced 02/23/2004)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance|
|Latest Action:||02/23/2004 Referred to the Committee on Finance.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.90 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.